Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
RifRaf

Default Yellow spots on Nana leaves - Iron defficiency?

Pardon my ignorance, but which are the stem plants? Cabomba and
Ludwiga?

Ludwiga has only been in the tank for about 2 weeks now.
Cabomba's were kind of a mistake. I removed them initially but
apparently some roots sprouted and now there's about 4 stems that have
already reached the top water line. (ie, fast).

Chris

I have both ottos and plecos and (significantly) used to have lots of
anubias. The ottos are anubias scrapers and the plecos are munchers. So,
your description sounds more like otto damage but, even more likely, a
deficiency.

Because anubias grows so slowly the damage takes a long time to become
really grotty. I would think that your stems would have given you notice of
a deficiency long before the anubias. How long have the stem plants been in
the tank, and how well are the growing?

kush