Old 21-10-2010, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Christine Christine is offline

Default Overwintering mini roses?

On Sep 29, 8:35*pm, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:
We had a few in a garden - edge of the Butterfly bed. *THey lasted several
years, but a hard freeze got them and another rose. *We don't *- and should have
wrapped them up in blankets or other materials over the winter. *Remember
they are hot house / green house for the winter as they were grown.

Thanks Martin! I am going to bring them in tonight.They are looking a
little poor...they seemed to enjoy being out in the summer, but they
will definitely like being back indoors.