Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Haywire

Default anyone wants Platies I have about 30

ok then here's a question,

how about sailfin mollies, for 6 months I had to pregger females and a male
making sure they stayed like that, I was able to raise 2 batches of krib fry
in the same tank, yet 0 sailfins were born. Any suggestions as to why?

"H8That" wrote in message
Are platies that easy to breed?

The only thing that would stop Platties and Guppies from becoming

overabundance
is a too powerful filter that would suck all the babies up or an

environment
that is too cold. I had a huge outdoor container of water lilly. I put

about
4 platties in there. In one summer, I had hundreds of them. Same with the
guppies. Once winter arrives, they all die if you don't take them inside

to a
heated aquarium.