Old 25-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Tracey

Default Moving....

Will this next yard be "yours"?

Probably not, what with real estate prices in Hawaii being
what they are. We bought our last house with a VA loan (no
down payment) but the cap on VA loans makes it so that only
a part of the purchase price on a house that we would want
would be 'downpayment-less' and the rest of it would require
at least 10%. And, with 2 kids of our own, three kids from
a previous marriage with two just completing college and one
just entering, and a wedding coming up in a few months, a
down payment of *any* kind is out of the question right now.

So, we'll be renting for a few more years before we can even
begin to think about buying.

Tracey