Old 29-10-2010, 01:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Too quiet

Higgs Boson wrote:

Sure gets quiet around here come October.

i'm very busy cleaning up after the windstorm
we just had, the farmers took the corn in but
hadn't turned under the stalks and leaves yet,
so you can guess what the entire fence/yard/
flowerbeds look like... most of it i'll leave
so the worms can have it, but for a few of the
fences we want to be able to have them last so
i have to keep them clear or the wind will
take them down this winter.

that and i'm trying to get all my planting
done before the ground freezes and finishing
up whatever projects i can while i can.

other usenet news groups:
rec.gardens.edible
rec.food.preserving.