Old 30-10-2010, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Taste of Fall

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 08:28:18 -0700, "Irondale" wrote:

a polite snip

beautiful pictures! the red maple is my fav.
What a wonderful tree.

Thank you. That tree was planted more than 50 years ago.
Here's another view:
http://i51.tinypic.com/15mlo2o.jpg

Another great picture! Do you prune this tree to keep it
in this shape or is it just Mother Nature showing off?

I trained the deer to be landscapers.... they keep the lower branches
of trees perfecly trimmed... if I could only train them to mow grass
as well. Maybe if I imported some Mexican deer... lol