Old 25-02-2003, 08:04 PM
jammer

Default Moving....

Well, when you DO have your own yard, it will be that much more
special. In the meantime, put your plant and flower beds on wheels so
they can wheel right into the back of the moving truck next time

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:42:48 GMT, Tracey wrote:

Will this next yard be "yours"?

Probably not, what with real estate prices in Hawaii being
what they are. We bought our last house with a VA loan (no
down payment) but the cap on VA loans makes it so that only
a part of the purchase price on a house that we would want
would be 'downpayment-less' and the rest of it would require
at least 10%. And, with 2 kids of our own, three kids from
a previous marriage with two just completing college and one
just entering, and a wedding coming up in a few months, a
down payment of *any* kind is out of the question right now.

So, we'll be renting for a few more years before we can even
begin to think about buying.

Tracey

jammer