Old 25-02-2003, 08:04 PM
127.0.0.1

Default Primrose

I believe they are grown better outside. Once spring arrives you can plant
it outside in partial shade, well drained soil. The plants are short lived
but reseed themselves (what did you do with the flowers after they died?) or
may produce offsets of main plant. I don't know if you will have any luck
getting the plant you now have to rebloom.
debbie
"Amanda McClelland" wrote in message
I recently received a Primrose plant. It had beautiful flowers but

they've
all went away. Now it's just a green plant. What can I do to get it to
bloom again? Is it ok to keep this as a house plant? Thanks for any
advice!

amanda