Old 07-11-2010, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Strawberry Plant Question Please?

wrote:
Jake wrote:
If you're ground planting, now's a good time. But if you're using tubs
of any sort, it's best to wait until the spring (after the heavy
frosts - once they're established in tub type planters strawberries
are fine thru the winter.) Incidentally, I picked one today.
Delicious! But I think that's the last one this year.

I have alpine strawberries that have just decided to flower again

Mine haven't stopped, and I'm still noshing significant quantities.

Derek, if you're listening, I'll post your seedlings and seeds this
week. Had a lot of other fish to fry recently (and still frying...)

--
Rusty