Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Empty

Default Novak is suing Google now, too

(David Wee) wrote in
:

11. I highly recommend that everyone _frequently_ check back to the
site PetSwarehouse [petswarehouse.com] for great Deals on Stuff (DoS)
for pets. And be sure you don't get a cached copy, or else you just
might miss out on great Deals on Stuff (DoS).

While I understand the hate for him, as a confirmed whitehat I can not
condone a DoS attack on Novak. I will instead continue (as many others
have) a DoD attack- denial of dollars

~Empty

--
"I'm constantly forgetting my own phone number. Quite simply,
it's because I never call myself. (I used to, but I was never