Old 09-11-2010, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Autum colours in our small garden

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-UVMQGRG...-of-Other.html

that's impressive. Is that a fuschia at the bottom left?
I gave up and moved all mine to Gwen's greenhouse.
Although we still have a lot of roses going for it!

Yes we have quite a few. There is one in the front garden which grows very
large and we trim it with the hedge trimmer!! Doesn't seem to do it any
harm, in fact it seems to like it!

20 ft wide Peter, and down to the shed about 70 ft from the house (Peter
asked some questions by email and I thought I would answer here in case
anyone else wants to know)

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.