Old 09-11-2010, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Autum colours in our small garden

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-UVMQGRG...-of-Other.html

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

'Mike' wrote:
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-UVMQGRG...-of-Other.html

that's impressive. Is that a fuschia at the bottom left?
I gave up and moved all mine to Gwen's greenhouse.
Although we still have a lot of roses going for it!
Old 09-11-2010, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-UVMQGRG...-of-Other.html

that's impressive. Is that a fuschia at the bottom left?
I gave up and moved all mine to Gwen's greenhouse.
Although we still have a lot of roses going for it!

Yes we have quite a few. There is one in the front garden which grows very
large and we trim it with the hedge trimmer!! Doesn't seem to do it any
harm, in fact it seems to like it!

20 ft wide Peter, and down to the shed about 70 ft from the house (Peter
asked some questions by email and I thought I would answer here in case
anyone else wants to know)

Old 10-11-2010, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-11-09 21:56:55 +0000, "'Mike'" said:

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-UVMQGRG...-of-Other.html

that's impressive. Is that a fuschia at the bottom left?
I gave up and moved all mine to Gwen's greenhouse.
Although we still have a lot of roses going for it!

Yes we have quite a few. There is one in the front garden which grows
very
large and we trim it with the hedge trimmer!! Doesn't seem to do it any
harm, in fact it seems to like it!

20 ft wide Peter, and down to the shed about 70 ft from the house (Peter
asked some questions by email and I thought I would answer here in case
anyone else wants to know)

Mike

No, you didn't. You are using other people to further your own ends,
knowing that you are mainly kill filed here because of your horrible,
insulting and mendacious behaviour over many years. It is absolutely NOT
the done thing to reveal who emails you when talking on a group and you
know that. But your desperation for acceptance of some kind - any kind -
knows no bounds.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Oh sascha once again you say such wonderful things to me, even twisting
things to your own ends :-))

Please do not kill file me, I will miss your messages to me :-))

Don't you get emails about your postings? I get many because I am so easy to
find through my ex service Associations either www.rneba.org.uk where as you
know I am President and also the RAF organisation where once again I am
President, www.nsrafa.org.uk.

Very best wishes

Mike
xxxx

By the way. do you like the pictures from our small gardens? They are called
'gardens' because as you can see, they are divided up into little areas,
each making a separate feature. The veg garden and the greenhouse are out of
view as is the shed and the garage. The garage is through to the next road.

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-UVMQGRG...-of-Other.html

that's impressive. Is that a fuschia at the bottom left?
I gave up and moved all mine to Gwen's greenhouse.
Although we still have a lot of roses going for it!

Added a piccie of the one in the front garden. Not so many flowers on it now
due to the wind and rain, but passers by comment on it when it is in full
bloom :-)

The van in the background will give you a clue to its size!!!!

http://www.myalbum.com/index.php?m=myalbums

Old 10-11-2010, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-UVMQGRG...-of-Other.html

that's impressive. Is that a fuschia at the bottom left?
I gave up and moved all mine to Gwen's greenhouse.
Although we still have a lot of roses going for it!

Added a piccie of the one in the front garden. Not so many flowers on it
now due to the wind and rain, but passers by comment on it when it is in
full bloom :-)

The van in the background will give you a clue to its size!!!!

Sorry, wrong link. The one I gave gives you all my albums ;-)

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=UVMQGRGA

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-11-09 21:56:55 +0000, "'Mike'"
said:

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
[...]

snip

As I rarely bother to answer your drivel, you'll have a long wait. Your
hypocrisy is revolting. First you say you're leaving this group and then
you return and start insulting people all over again. Then you criticise
people for legitimately discussing matters on here which only YOU think
should go to email and to compound your hypocrisy, you post here referring
to an email sent to you privately. It's no wonder you're a by-word for
poor behaviour over many newsgroups.
--
Sacha

:-))))

More kind words from sascha :-)

I must correct you on one matter, I didn't say I was leaving your newsgroup
permanently, only whilst I went on a cruise to the USA and Canada. Had a
wonderful crossing of the Atlantic, a couple of days in New York then a
cruise up the East Coast calling in various places, down the St Lawrence
Seaway to Quebec, up to St Johns then a nice crossing back to Southampton.

All of this was quickly followed by a couple of ex Service reunions, both
Associations of which I am President. I had missed them for the last couple
as I had been in hospital as you know with a Quadruple Heart Bypass then
earlier this year a lung operation, decortication if you know what that is.
Anyway they were all very pleased to see me make the reunions this year :-))
Lovely people :-) Really made me welcome :-))

By the way, on whose authority do you speak?

Kindest regards from a very sunny Isle of Wight :-))

Old 10-11-2010, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-11-10 07:52:05 +0000, "'Mike'"

On 2010-11-09 21:56:55 +0000, "'Mike'"
said:

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
[...]

That is completely untrue and confirms my suspicion that half the time you
don't remember what garbage you write or to which group. Ysnip of
boastful rubbish

By the way, on whose authority do you speak?

My own. I don't need anyone else's to tell you that you're a liar and a
hypocritical fool of no mean degree. And now finally, the bozo bin for
you, matey. You've bored and disgusted me long enough.

--
Sacha

Go on, you know you don't mean that :-))

You will note that I haven't pruned anything, :-))

Kindest regards from a sunny Isle of Wight

Mike
xxxx

ps. Looking forward to your next missive ;-)

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Old 10-11-2010, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Look what I have found :-)))))

Pan down, we don't like to snip/prune on this newsgroup do we??????

On 2010-11-10 07:52:05 +0000, "'Mike'"

On 2010-11-09 21:56:55 +0000, "'Mike'"
said:

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
[...]

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO look what I have found

From the 2nd of September :-))

"""By the way, off on a cruise to the USA and Canada soon so will be absent
for
a few weeks, Please PLEASE PLEASE do not weep, I WILL be back """

--

:-))))))))))))))

Kindest regards.

Mike
xxxx

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Old 10-11-2010, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

'Mike' wrote:
Added a piccie of the one in the front garden. Not so many flowers on it now
due to the wind and rain, but passers by comment on it when it is in full
bloom :-)

Oh, that's the kind I hate. The big bushy red+purple coloured ones that
take over unkept gardens. Yucky.

Old 15-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered User

Wow! that looks beautiful. That garden is absolutely stunning. I wish it were my own garden. My garden is still in progress as I have only recently found a love for it, hopefully mine will be like that someday. thanks for posting.
Bat Boxes - Help Your Local Bat Friends
Chimineas | Parasols | Garden Benches | Garden Furniture Covers