Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
ktaa

Default Novak is suing Google now, too

(David Wee) wrote in message ...
A small summary of good points in the /. thread

The man (ROBERT NOVAK, "asshole extrodinaire") is completely *devoid* of
basic humanity. Having Dan Resler to settle for $4,150 is ridiculous on
several points that I noted in the slashdot thread.

1. First of all, $4,150 is not chump change. If it were, we woulnd't be
talking about DIY Co2.

2. I'd commit several crimes before if I'd be forced to pay Robert Novak
even $0.01. One of them is killing him.

3. THe lawsuit against the APD people for $15,000,000 was settled for
roughly a few thousand dollars. Who sues for $15,000,000 and settles for
less than a few grand ----- indicates a *BOGUS* lawsuit????

4. Countersue, countersue, countersue.

5.
Lets hope no spammers or spam bots pick up on this:

Robert Novak -

Pets Warehouse
1550 Sunrise Hwy
Copiague, ny 11726
US
Phone - 631-789-5400
Fax - 631.789.9340

Don't forget to call their 800 number too, it is:

800.991.3299 But, don't do it from a pay phone as they will get
charged extra if you do.