Old 10-11-2010, 08:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Autum colours in our small garden

wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-UVMQGRG...-of-Other.html

that's impressive. Is that a fuschia at the bottom left?
I gave up and moved all mine to Gwen's greenhouse.
Although we still have a lot of roses going for it!

Added a piccie of the one in the front garden. Not so many flowers on it now
due to the wind and rain, but passers by comment on it when it is in full
bloom :-)

The van in the background will give you a clue to its size!!!!

http://www.myalbum.com/index.php?m=myalbums

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.