Old 10-11-2010, 01:09 PM
proteus proteus is offline
Registered User

Hello,

Sorry for reviving an old thread.

I am looking for some giant lilies and I was thinking of buying from J Parker Dutch Bulbs (the "Goliath OT Collection" and "Lily Miss Freya"), but after reading the above comments I'm not so sure anymore.

The thing is, I currently live in The Netherlands, but even though J Parker supposedly imports these bulbs from The Netherlands, I can't find those giant lilies here.

Can anyone recommend an alternative source for such bulbs, either in The Netherlands or an UK company which would ship here? Actually, what is the right name for those kind of giant lilies, a name that I can more properly use in Google searches?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Sebastian