Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Bill Gates

Default Pets Warehouse update

I think even the judge is hinting that Novak will release useless corporate
information to the public on request of information from the defendants in
order to sue them for breach of contract. Can someone take this guy
out(Novak) to pasture already (*cough* enlightenment through doing real farm
work) and save everyone this waste of time and money.

"Ross Clement" wrote in message
Eric Schreiber wrote:
: Dan Resler wrote:

:A copy of this transcript is available at URL
:http://petsforum.com/psw/docket/docket55.pdf

: I got the strong impression that the judge thinks Novak is full of it
: and that his suit is frivolous, but isn't really permitted to say so
: at this point.

What about the sentence that starts "I think your conduct, Mr. Novak.."?

Cheers,

Ross-c