Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Huh ?

Default CO2 Reactor 1000

I have mine hooked to the output of an Eheim 2228 and it works fine. Why do
you you think there's not enough flow with the 2026 ?

"Allen Smith" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone have any information on this product in English rather
than German. More specifically what type of additional pump
(powerhead) would be needed to get it going.

I am running in on an Eheim 2026, but it just doesn't quite have
enough power to get it flowing all the time. So I plan to add a
powerhead inline either to the outlet or inlet of the Eheim tubing to
give it the extra bit of power. How many GHPs does one recommended, if
they own this product? The manual states 250gph per hour, but the
Eheim is rated at 251gph (empty I'm pretty sure).

At the moment I plan on adding a powerhead with another 250gph (I have
a lot of tubing at the moment which will probably appreciate the
additional gph), and the Eheim is attached to a prefilter which also
dimishes the gph. My only question really is what gph does everyone
recommend when adding a powerhead inline to the Eheim, and if adding
it to the outlet or inlet is prefered.

Thanks for the help, information on this product has been sparse. But
I do have to say that it is a great reactor and very sturdy and would
recommend it to anyone in the market for one.

Thanks,
Allen