Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Allen Smith

Default CO2 Reactor 1000

Hi,

If I were to purchase all new equipment I might go that route, but I
want to stick with what I'm doing, regardless of maintenance. I enjoy
the fish tank maintenance a lot more than fish watching or plant
growing itself (shameless equipment maniac).

I know your idea is much simpler, but I want to run everything inline
if possible in one big loop. Just wanted ideas on the best placement
of the powerhead and gph of it.

Thank you, however.
Allen

"DDD" wrote in message .com...
Hi Allen

I would go with a wet dry filter and run an external diffuser. It is easier
to maintain. Hydrologix makes a very nice one.

Drew