Old 15-11-2010, 11:12 AM
hollierose hollierose is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing2k View Post
I read about using only sugar for the lawn. Has anyone tried and
successful? Any details are appreciated. thanks.

swing2k
Have your lawn professionally done. That is probably the best solution. You should water your grass the same time each day. I'd recommend a sprinkler system. I don't know whether sugar works but I doubt it would completely solve your lawn problems. Just keep working on your lawn, use sugar if you like because I doubt it would cause any harm.. However I do recommend you get it done professionally.
Bat Boxes - Help Your Local Bat Friends
Chimineas | Parasols | Garden Benches | Garden Furniture Covers