Old 20-11-2010, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Supplier Thompson and Morgan

harry wrote:

/T&M/

They are OK. But horrendous prices. You can get just as good cheaper
elsewhere.

OTOH, if you have a complaint or an observation, they look into it and
*ACT*.

Back when Pixie (tomato) was a new variety, and billed as
'self-supporting, do not require pinching-out' and 'flavoursome', I
bought a packet of seeds. All the plants split and fell over, and IMO
were as flavourless as Moneymaker.

I passed these observations back to T&M just as feedback. They very
kindly sent me two packets of pre-release seeds of other varieties to
try the following year,

But in the past I've bought rooted things from Ken Muir with no complaint.

--
Rusty