Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Wynand

Default Little Worms??

last time i started a tank that i have gotten at my friend ,
cleaned it everything.
after two weeks their whas small worms in the tank ,went to my LFS they
said was'nt hamerless, i changed the water and pick every one i could see
out .
then i whas good again, till now again i sawed one a day or two ago crawling
in the tank.
it is small kind of worm as thin as a little earthwom just longer, didn't
see it again.
what is it , how long does it survive ,where can it come from and how does
it multiply?
At the moment the tank is clear see no worms.
any suggestions or advice would be appreciated
thx