Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
hortonwho

Default Help!!! Hundreds of snails!!!

Ihave 3 clown loaches that have taken care of my snails. when the snails are
gone I sink a small piece of cucumber every couple of days so they stay
away from my plants
"Marvin Hlavac" wrote in message
gers.com...
After a couple of weeks of ignoring the problem now I have hundreds of

small
snails in my 90g and I just noticed there are eggs all over my lawn of

micro
sword. In desperation today I purchased 25 Amano Shrimps.

Three questions:

1. Will the shrimps help me?

2. Is there some chemical solution that would not harm my fish (mostly
Cardinals) and not harm my plants (mostly sword plants)

3. I'd rather avoid getting some large fish to my tank to kill these

intruders.
I'm afraid a large fish could damage the aquascape. But perhaps I'm wrong

and
getting a proper fish to do this dirty job is my only chance. What fish

would be
appropriate, if any?

--
Marvin