Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Ray Frush

Default Help!!! Hundreds of snails!!!

Marvin Hlavac wrote:
After a couple of weeks of ignoring the problem now I have hundreds of small
snails in my 90g and I just noticed there are eggs all over my lawn of micro
sword. In desperation today I purchased 25 Amano Shrimps.

I keep a (now 13 year old) Raphael Catfish that is an aggresive snail
eater. He obliterated the hundreds of snails in my 120G tank in about 2
weeks after I moved him from an older (13 years!) tank that was failing
structurally.

Raphael Cats grow to about a 4" maximum according to the books, and mine
isn't even that long.

Ray
(remove the thorn from my address for better results)