Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Jason

Default Floating plants

Hornwort and Anacharis are good floaters... Tetras will love them...
Hornwort DOES grow amazingly fast though

"Bruce Geist" wrote in message
Hornwort. It grows like mad, and requires little. I don't grow it any
longer, since it is purely a floating plant, and it grows so dang fast, it
tends to shade stuff beneath it in a hurry. But for cardinals in a small
tank, you'll have fun with it.

-Bruce Geist
Donovan N wrote in message
Can anybody suggest an undemanding floating plant that I can add to

my
aquarium to make the cardnial tetras feel a bit more secure?

Also, while I'm here... Any suggestions on a particular type of cory
that can be added to a six gallon tank? i.e. a species that stays small.

thanks for the input

--donovan