Old 27-11-2010, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default wisteria

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:13:37 +0000, Gopher wrote:

In message , Pam Moore
writes
The trouble with having a wisteria right outside my front door is the
leaves falling now, like snow, and the blossoms falling in May/June.
However, I'll have forgotten the leaves when the flowers come again
next year!

Pam in Bristol

Seems like there may be real snow en route to your front door at the
moment Pam. And eventually to mine perhaps! Good luck and keep warm:-))

You were right, but so far only a sprinkling and mostly gone now!

Pam in Bristol