Old 28-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Queen of Spades Queen of Spades is offline
Registered User

Location: Lancashire, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lyle View Post
echinosum wrote:[color=blue][i]
someone;905846 Wrote:[color=green][i]
These little mushrooms have come up in an indoor pot with a plant
growing in
it. They don't match anything in Roger Phillips' book, or any of my
other
mushroom books, and don't look like any I've seen before. As you can
see,
an urn-like stem, with a little pointy cap. So far they're only about
1cm
high at most.

'mush124 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!' (mush124 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!)

'mush2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!' (mush2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!)

Any advice welcome. And if nobody knows, can anyone point me to a
website
that might do identification?

On either radio or TV --I can't remember --they sometimes mention an
identification service of some sort: prowling through BBC Natural
History should find it.

--
Mike.
Try ispot.org.uk Helped me ID fungi within a couple of days. It's like the old "I Spy" books only for adults.