Old 28-11-2010, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Oswestry, North Shropshire, temperature. 450ft ASL

On Nov 28, 8:00*am, Donwill wrote:
At 0700 hrs this morning. -8.2deg C air temp 1 Metre above ground.

Brrrrrrr
Don

Don't know the centigrade temp but we went down to 20f over night and
were still at that temp at 8am here in the Swansea area.
I am worried about my tree dahlias as the frost in the week finally
finished the flowers so I still have to lift them, that's around 70
tubers to be lifted, just hope this frost hasn't got down to the
tubers.
David