Old 29-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Owdboggy Owdboggy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donwill[_2_] View Post
At 0700 hrs this morning. -8.2deg C air temp 1 Metre above ground.

Brrrrrrr
Don
CH boiler came on again in the night, so pretty cold once more. One of our cats did not come home last night so we got thoroughly chilled looking for him. He turned up this morning, dry and warm so he must have spent the night wrapped up in the fleece in the polytunnel, left it in there in a polystyrene fish box for just such an occurence. Daft begger, worrying us like that.