Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
J. Toonen

Default Identification of Plants

Hi,

Mystery plant A: Myriophyllum elatinoides;
Mystery plant B: Leafs look like Echinodoris, but don't understand the
floating leafs......so not a clue really;
Mystery plant C looks more like Ludwiga Palustris 'Red'. Agree it could be
Mullerti, since this plant goes red with sufficient light (but only the
upper leaves), but Palustris was 'discovered' in the wild in the US and has
red leaves and stem by origin.....

Jos. (Netherlands)

"E. Mito" schreef in bericht
There are two plants that I'd like to identify...does anybody recognize

these
plants? Mystery Plant A reminds me of cabomba, but the leaves look much

finer