Old 30-11-2010, 09:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Privacy

gardening girl wrote:

the boundary fence length which needs privacy is 4 foot. The fence is
also on a bank going up. I only have about a foot of room to plant.
Not growing over next doors means no branches which will grow over the
boundary fence. Would I be ok with clump growing bamboo or not? Any
help will be great

Erect your own privacy fence, on your property, a taller fence... a 4'
length of stockade 6' tall and two fence posts couldn't cost more than
US$50.