Old 01-12-2010, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default What is this tree called please....

On 01/12/2010 14:19, mrharrod wrote:
Hi people,

Just finished decorating the house for christmas and thought about
decoracting this tree in my garden!

[image: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...rod/photo.jpg]

It came with the house. I have no idea what it is called, but an ideal
(be it a little skinny) tree none the less for left over lights

Anybody know what the tree is called (the tall one)?
It has small cones all around it and about 3 years old I think.

Thanks,
Chris.

Hard to be sure, but it may be the Italian Cypress, Cupressus sempervirens.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London