Old 02-12-2010, 05:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Irondale Irondale is offline

Default Privacy

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 11:04:08 -0600, Mysterious Traveler
wrote:

On 11/30/2010 03:59 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
gardening
wrote:

the boundary fence length which needs privacy is 4
foot. The fence is
also on a bank going up. I only have about a foot of
room to plant.
Not growing over next doors means no branches which
will grow over the
boundary fence. Would I be ok with clump growing
bamboo or not? Any
help will be great

Erect your own privacy fence, on your property, a taller
fence... a 4'
length of stockade 6' tall and two fence posts couldn't
cost more than
US$50.

Get some old, fat, ugly man to wander around your yard
half naked.
Your neighbors will build a fence for you.

but you're forgetting the neighbors! Maybe that's the
reason
they don't want a higher fence.

Donna
WA zone 8-9