Old 25-02-2003, 09:15 PM
jammer

Default Moving....

OHHH!!!!! To be able to grow orchids!!!!!!!

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:03:10 GMT, Tracey wrote:

In the meantime, put your plant and flower beds on wheels
so they can wheel right into the back of the moving truck
next time

I am. I haven't planted one thing in the yard here, but I
sure haven't been stopped from getting new plants. I've
got about 30 orchids and at least 50 other plants in pots
on the lanais and in the house. When I last cut back the
ginger around the house, I was able to start two *large*
pots of red ginger and one pot of white that I'll be taking
with us, wherever we end up.

Tracey

jammer