Old 05-12-2010, 08:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Catalogues arriving N. America

In article ,
"DogDiesel" wrote:

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
Yesterday Nichols Garden Nursery was at my door. Also the largest
Johnny's catalogue I've ever seen. Already stated thinking about trying
different sprouting mixes. Alfalfa was #1 here but Red Russian Kale is
very new to me and I wonder how it will do on our plates.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

Daniel Moynihan and Dennis Kucinich in 2012 !

I ordered a Johnies . To check it out.

Dennis Kucinich, You live in Ohio with me /?

Not from Ohio but like it once spent a few days in a college town in
1968. Remember streams running across the road. Now it comes to me it
was Athens, Ohio when tuition was free for state residents. Went
there to visit some folks that moved there from NJ.

Kucinich is intelligent Monynihan was too wrote several books. I'd
like a hybrid of both of these guys. A little right a little left stir
and make mistakes that hurt the wealthy for a change.