Old 06-12-2010, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Win a propagator

In article , Sacha
writes
But I'll check with Ray - he's out there braving a very icy morning.
I'm toasty indoors with one of my children and a grandchild - lovely!

Well he isn't braving much if he's in the hot houses

Sounds like you are nice and warm inside the house.

We had a lovely haw frost sort of this morning and it did try to start
snowing whilst i was at the gym but it seems to be just cold now.
Hope tomorrow is not too bad as we have a 9 mile walk but nice to see
the countryside! Dinner/lunch at the Royal Standard of England but
actually only a tuna baked potato

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy