Old 06-12-2010, 05:18 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default How come you didn't fix your site yet?

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/6/10 10:03 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
Do you need help making the blog look like the rest of the site (or
vice versa)?

You know who you are

LOL! Everyone knows who you are talking about.

The site:
http://prescottcomputerguy.com
The blog: http://prescottcomputerguy.com/blog

Why can't Snit make them look the same? What happened to his obsession with
consistency?

Seriously, is there *any* topic too old or too off topic that Steve will not
use to beg for my attention? Any at all? The last time it was my contracts
with people *not* in or related to Usenet in any way. Now it is my site and
blog... where he has already proved he is clueless about:

http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/site.mov

Poor Steve. So desperate for my attention.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]