Old 06-12-2010, 05:44 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Chance Furlong[_2_] Chance Furlong[_2_] is offline

Default How come you didn't fix your site yet?

On 12/6/10 11:18 AM, Snit wrote:

Seriously, is there *any* topic too old or too off topic that Steve will not
use to beg for my attention? Any at all? The last time it was my contracts
with people *not* in or related to Usenet in any way.Now it is my site and
blog, where he has already proved he is clueless about:

http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/site.mov

Poor Steve. So desperate for my attention.

Poor Snit, always desperate for anyone's attention.