Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Sergey Politaev

Default anubias nana identification

"redled" wrote in message

I have bought some anubias nana about a month ago,

There are several forms and hybrids among "nanaformes", this particular
looks like A. "nangi" - cross between A. nana and A. giletii.

I now think it is some variety of cryptocoryne wendtii.

But it's surely impossible to mix this two up - nothing in common (just the
same color:-)
OK, does it have a kind of a stem with leaves one by one along it, or
rosette-like crown?
Does it rigid enough to keep the shape being "ashore", or its leaves
demonstrate the presence of gravitation pointing downwards?
--
~SP~
If you woke up breathing, congratulations!