Old 16-12-2010, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Toby Buckland on Eggheads

On 2010-12-16 10:50:47 +0000, Pam Moore said:

Eggheads are doing a series of Celebrity contests this week.
I see that Toby is on the team tomorrow, Friday.
Hope he does well.

Pam in Bristol

Forgive my ignorance, Pam but what is Eggheads? Whatever-it-is I second
your hope. ;-)
--

A team quiz show on the tv - the eggheads being the resident champion team
to beat.

Please would somebody who is not on her ladyships naughty list, pass on
the info .

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalship.com

:-))

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.