Old 16-12-2010, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Toby Buckland on Eggheads

In article , Sacha
writes
On 2010-12-16 10:50:47 +0000, Pam Moore said:

Eggheads are doing a series of Celebrity contests this week.
I see that Toby is on the team tomorrow, Friday.
Hope he does well.
Pam in Bristol

Forgive my ignorance, Pam but what is Eggheads? Whatever-it-is I
second your hope. ;-)

I stuck a comment on Horticultural Week online

http://community.hortweek.com/forums/t/2382.aspx

as they had a big discussion about the bringing back of Monty Don and
the demise of poor old Toby.
Seems some people think it's good to have personalities whilst others
seem to bemoan the lack of GOOD gardening programmes (just like here!)
Janet

Actually the website isn't bad for getting serious or newsworthy facts
about gardening.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph