Old 16-12-2010, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Toby Buckland on Eggheads

In message , Pete
writes

On 2010-12-16 10:50:47 +0000, Pam Moore said:

Eggheads are doing a series of Celebrity contests this week.
I see that Toby is on the team tomorrow, Friday.
Hope he does well.

Pam in Bristol

Forgive my ignorance, Pam but what is Eggheads? Whatever-it-is I
second your hope. ;-)

A team quiz show on the tv - the eggheads being the resident champion
team to beat.

Please would somebody who is not on her ladyships naughty list, pass
on the info .

Regards
Pete

LOL! I find it difficult to watch because of the smug, superior
attitude of three of the Eggheads, and only the last round really counts
anyway when they don't have a 3 way choice.

I think Sacha would enjoy it.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply