Old 16-12-2010, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Toby Buckland on Eggheads

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Gordon H" wrote in message LOL!
I find it difficult to watch because of the smug, superior
attitude of three of the Eggheads, and only the last round really counts
anyway when they don't have a 3 way choice.

I think Sacha would enjoy it.
--

I rather like it, although I think I know the three smug ones to whom you
refer! It doesn't stop my enjoyment though, especially if (occasionally)

.....or when one of the eggheads (not being questioned) smiles smugly with
self pride at knowing the answer, only to find that he or she is wrong. The
look of disbelief is worth the license fee.

Bill