Old 17-12-2010, 06:17 PM
AlexStudent AlexStudent is offline
Registered User

Default University Research

Hello members of Garden Banter,

I am a student studying Product Design at Salford University. For my major project I am researching into gardening.

My aim is to design something that will make an aspect of gardening easier whether that be carrying large loads or tools to storage of gardening equipment.

I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for my research.

Do you find any aspect of gardening painful or physically draining?

What problems do you come across whilst gardening?

Are there any existing garden tools or equipment you struggle with or feel like the design should be changed?

Any suggestions for problems that need solving would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks,

Alex