Old 18-12-2010, 04:30 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L[_2_] Dan L[_2_] is offline

Default University Research

AlexStudent wrote:
Hello members of Garden Banter,

I am not a member of Garden Banter, does this mean I should not answer your
questionnaire? If so too bad!

I am a student studying Product Design at Salford University. For my
major project I am researching into gardening.

Sorry to here about your school, try Stanford University instead.

My aim is to design something that will make an aspect of gardening
easier whether that be carrying large loads or tools to storage of
gardening equipment.

Good luck, lots of people trying to improve my favorite gardening tool...
The pickup truck! It is great for caring large loads and tools.

I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for my research.

Ok.

Do you find any aspect of gardening painful or physically draining?

Are you stupid, gardening is supposed to painful and physically draining!
It is my form of physical and mental exercise that makes me feel better.
No pain, No Gain!

What problems do you come across whilst gardening?

Helping others do their homework.

Are there any existing garden tools or equipment you struggle with or
feel like the design should be changed?

I struggle with the payments for my pickup truck, my favorite garden tool.
The design of my truck is just fine.

Any suggestions for problems that need solving would be greatly
appreciated!

Find another school. Your instructor must be a complete moron.
If I had a thought for improving anything, I would patten the idea my self
and get filthy rich! Not tell it some stupid kid.

Many Thanks,

Alex

Good Luck Alex.