Old 18-12-2010, 04:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default OT but garden linked news Item Leaked Memo Sheds Light on Mysterious Bee Die-Offs

In article 47c547ae-ee57-48d5-8727-a358ca3ff237@
37g2000prx.googlegroups.com, says...
On Dec 14, 5:37 am, phorbin wrote:
I started with OT because Bayer and other usual suspects are implicated.

Mysterious Bee Die-Offs. Bayer? Really?

I hate to ruin a good Murder Mystery by giving the ending.....but the
Evil Corporate Empire didn't do it in this exciting episode. But
on the surface it does appear to be a good attempt on the writer's
part for yet another conspiracy theory implication, especially with
Wikileak so recent.......sounds so convinving. Hopefully those here
do not operate on supposition.

Bayer's products are implicated as are the neonicotinoids manufactured
by other companies. That is a fact, not supposition.

I've yet to track it all down but reports of restored bee populations in
parts of Europe that have neonicotinoid bans make a compelling argument
for the empire being evil.