Old 18-12-2010, 02:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Phillipson Don Phillipson is offline

Default University Research

"AlexStudent" wrote in message

I am a student studying Product Design at Salford University. For my
major project I am researching into gardening.

My aim is to design something that will make an aspect of gardening
easier whether that be carrying large loads or tools to storage of
gardening equipment.

Teaching experience suggests this is an unfeasibly broad topic
for a student project. In order to promote completion, research
topics should be as narrow as your instructors permit.

Suggested question: do successful innovations in gardening
tools originate in the current tools industry or from outsiders?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs