Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Phil Williamson

Default snails!

I actually got some new plants from my LFS so I'm thinking the snails came
with those.. sigh

I only have a 20 gal tank tho, are loaches to big for this?

Phil..

"J. Toonen" wrote in message
You might be overfeeding, but even with an abundance of food these snails
have to come from somewhere. Recently added plants or other stuff from a
store of friend? Used water from another tank?
If you have a tank of 30gal or mo use Clown Loaches (3 at least). Funny
and nice looking fish, and a definite answer to snails (forever). They can
grow pretty big, but need some years for this.

Jos.

"Phil Williamson" schreef in bericht
UGG! I too just got an outbreak of tiny snails.. The numbers are quite
minimal at the moment so i'm not too worried, yet.. Does this mean I'm
possibly over feeding and there is an abundance of food for them?

Phil..