Old 19-12-2010, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening club near the Cut ?

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 11:00:45 -0000, mink
wrote:

Hi all ,
I moved to Waterloo, London from Newlyn , Cornwall this April and am
gradually turning my small slabbed garden into something greener .
Does anyone know if there is a gardening club in this area ?
My neighbours dont seem that keen on gardening and the few that do just
buy the plants they want ready grown in pots .

You could try asking at the Museum of Garden History, next to Lambeth
Palace. It's just a short walk from you and worth a visit in any case.

There's also an active group of guerilla gardeners in SE1, google will
give you details.