Old 20-12-2010, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Gardening club near the Cut ?

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 11:00:45 +0000, mink
wrote:

Hi all ,
I moved to Waterloo, London from Newlyn , Cornwall this April and am
gradually turning my small slabbed garden into something greener .
Does anyone know if there is a gardening club in this area ?
My neighbours dont seem that keen on gardening and the few that do just
buy the plants they want ready grown in pots .

Cheers

Mink

Where do they buy them from?

Have a look at the google maps and see if there's any nice gardens or
allotments nearby!
Or look on http://www.londonallotments.net/

Archbishop’s Park Waterloo London Borough of Lambeth
St John’s Churchyard Waterloo Waterloo London Borough of
Lambeth
http://www.keepbritaintidy.org/Green...s/Default.aspx
Award winning parks ...
--