Old 20-12-2010, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Birdwatching from the arm chair

'Mike' wrote:
But the Blue Tit made the most interesting visit. Am I correct that
the one which roosts overnight in the BTT Box is the male, and the
one which pops in and out during the day if the female housekeeping?
Because on a shot I have of the one leaving the BT Box has something
in her/its mouth.

I believe they follow a sexist regimen with hen tidying up after cock, no
doubt tut-tutting...

Mike.
--
If reply address is (invalid), remove spurious "@"